Hide or Display gridline, colors and headings
Hide or Display gridline, colors and headings:
Hide or Display gridline, colors and headings :Gridlines on the creen will not print if they are not selected from page setup, colors used on screen are printed as shades of gray on a black and white printer. Dark colors such as blue and red print out dark. Pale colors such as yellow and pink print out as light gray.
The following procedure is used to hide/display gridlines, colors and heading.
- Click grilines check box from print panel to print the gridlines from dcreen.
- And click Black and white check box to ignore screen colors and print worksheet black on a white background.
- Click Row and column headings check box to include then in the printout.
- Then Click OK.
The following procedure is use to hide gridlines from the screen.
- Select Tools>Option.
- Select View Tab.
- Uncheck Gridlines Check box.
Header and Footer to a worksheet:
The data that appears at the top of each page is called header. The data that appears at the bottom of each page is called footer. The header and footer appear in the margin area of the page it many contain any text or picture such as a logo etc.
Header/Footer many also contain fields to display information that is updated automatically such as date and time, name of the file or worksheet or page numbering.
Creating Page Header Footer:
The following procedure is use to create header and footer:
- Click File> Page setup on the menu bar.
- Page Setup dialog box opens
- Select Header /Footer tab from page Setup dialog box.
- Click the arrows on Header or Footer box to select from an automatically generated list.
- OR click Custom Header …OR
- custom Footer… to Create a custom entry.
- The Select the Desired options and click OK.